· Be smart: if you are sick, stay home. This applies to everyone: players, coaches, and parents.
· No high-fives, handshakes, or hugs: as much as we want to physically connect, this is not a safe practice for anybody right now.
· Masks: unvaccinated coaches and spectators should wear a mask before, during, and after practice. Players should wear a mask when not actively practicing/playing (ex: when on sidelines).
· Water bottles: to minimize accidental sharing of water, players must keep their water bottles in their own bag when not in use.
· Have fun, stay positive: everyone is looking to each other to stay calm, supportive, and compassionate during this time.